CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR – London based; German/English fluency essential
Customer Service Coordinator will work as part of the fabulous Customer Service Team to deliver world-class technical support to Wahoo Fitness customers. These wonderful employees represent Wahoo to consumers for all product and App related questions and concerns. This position is based in London, UK and the candidate is required to be fluent in both German and English.
- Resolves issues by determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Use a variety of systems to respond to customer requests and resolve issues.
- Manage inventory flow of all incoming and outgoing customer returns, warranties and replacements for customer resolution.
- Test returns to collect and analyse customer feedback/issues.
- Create database of product issues for ongoing analysis and partner with developers to resolve issues.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing measurable results.
- Interface with customers, either via email, chat or phone to quickly, efficiently and completely to resolve customer service issues.
- Use our customer service management system, [Zendesk], to log and manage customer service interactions.
- Coordinate shipments of defective products to manufacturers for testing and/or credit.
- Manage in-house spare / refurbished parts inventory.
- Communicate with customer to keep them updated thought-out the resolution process, and the status of product (received, tested, replaced, cancelled).
- Qualified candidates for this role will possess a minimum of 1-3 years demonstrated experience performing a customer service role.
- Prior experience working in a customer service role for a technology company dealing with connective devices preferred.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn, understand, and follow established procedures based on technology.
- Technologically savvy; experience using Zendesk (or comparable customer service management system), Google Drive, and Microsoft Office a plus.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills; pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude; plays well with others.
- Ability to handle all customers patiently and with kindness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills plus practiced listening skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational ability to handle multiple events simultaneously.
- Strong ability to problem solve and prioritize.
- Has “thick skin” and can handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Strong bias for action and demonstrated desire for ownership.
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills.
- Enjoys cycling (or running) is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for sport/fitness and technology.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule to include early evenings and weekends.
- Ideal candidate is self-motivated and additionally works well in a team environment.
- Verbal and written fluency in both English and German.
To apply for this role please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.