Website FuroSystems LTD
We develop aesthetic and functional ultra-light high-performance electric bikes and electric scooters with the goal of accelerating our society’s transition to electric means of transportation. We are a fast growing start-up and have already launched four successful products with other exciting projects and launches in the pipeline for 2020 as well as 100s of units shipped over the last few months across Europe.
We are a direct to consumer digital brand which sells mostly through our online channel.
About the role:
Are you motivated and positive? Do you want autonomy and flexibility? Do you have experience in customer service and support? Can you show patience in stressful situations? Do you want to join a high performing team in a fast-paced company? Do you want control of your role and the opportunity to rapidly grow alongside the company?
As Customer Service Manager at FuroSystems, you will be on the front line, ensuring an excellent relationship with current and prospective customers, solving problems while always reaching for the best, most efficient solutions possible.
In this role, you will take charge of all issues surrounding customer service and the relationship between FuroSystems and the customer. The work will be very hands on and will entail growing the customer service department over time.
- Build processes and systems to efficiently manage customer relationships and servicing.
- Take charge of our workshop and manage maintenance and repairs.
- Answer emails and other messages relating to service and product enquiries.
- Receive support and after sales product concerns, find and execute fast adequate solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Source from suppliers and dispatch required parts to customers.
- Assist in booking and conducting customer trials.
- Conduct technical repairs and inspections.
- Be an integral part of the FuroSystems team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to keep emotions under control when dealing with irate or hostile customers.
- Someone who enjoys talking with people and building relationships.
- Good attention to details.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment using software and computers to communicate with customers and record pertinent information.
- Good DIY or Technical savviness preferred, comfort with technology and innovation.
- Competitive salary £26,000
- Plenty of work is digital and can be done remotely, and so the role offers significant flexibility.
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team at one of the most exciting start-ups in the UK with supply chain and retail channels spreading in a multitude of countries, from South East Asia to Mainland Europe.
- Control and autonomy over your role.
- Opportunity to use some of the most fun and efficient electric vehicles for every day commute and activities.
The work environment is very dynamic and flexible. You will also have the opportunity to add value in many different parts of the business from digital marketing to product development and design.
If you think this sounds like something you’d enjoy and excel at, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please send us your CV and a short paragraph explaining why you think you’d make a great Customer Service Specialist. email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to anassar@furoSystems.com.