Provide a high level of Customer Service to all Brompton customers by using a wide variety of channels to resolve their enquiries as well as increasing the customer base by driving sales conversions. This is a full-time position based in Greenford, London with occasional working on weekends and evenings. Our aim is nothing less than to deliver first class customer service, to match the world class products that we manufacture and sell around the globe.
- Provide global support through a wide variety of channels such as live chat, email, video chat and phone.
- Resolve customer enquiries within Brompton’s brand values and within the expected response and resolution times.
- Take ownership of enquiries and proactively reach customers when dealing with difficult situations to provide a swift resolution and achieve a positive outcome.
- Amplify the voice of the customer by escalating customer feedback and ideas for improvement.
- Proactively spotting patterns in the frustrations of the customers, seeing where we can change our processes or product to increase customer satisfaction.
- Supporting other members of the team by being a point of escalation and mentoring new team members. Support the Customer Service Manager on creating training materials.
- Provide updates to team on weekly meetings and provide reports when required. Contribute to the monthly departmental report.
- Attend weekly departmental meetings and training sessions when required.
- Work with other departments to ensure consistent customer service levels across the company.
- Drive conversions through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
Skills and Experience
- 1-year experience in a similar role handling escalation cases.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and meet strict deadlines.
- Able to analyse data and create relevant reports when required. Excellent Excel skills.
- Able to improve and set up new processes when required.
- Technical knowledge about Brompton is desirable but not essential.
- Fluency in a European language is desirable but not essential.
- Familiar with a customer service platform such as Zendesk.
- Be a self-starter who can work unsupervised to high standards and with meticulous detail.
- Professional communication and people skills with a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service.
- A team player who will contribute to the continuous improvement of the department and company.
- An understanding of Brompton’s ethos and how this has shaped its brand values
- Able to work some weekends, early morning, or evenings.
- Able to work remotely if required– access to reliable internet connection required.
Salary: Circa £25k
Apply: To apply for this role then please visit here
To apply for this job please visit brompton.recruitee.com.