Website Arthur Caygill Cycles
Cycle Mechanic, this is a full time position. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible working a 40 hour week including Saturday work. Wages and holidays to be discussed depending on qualifications to hand.
Your day-to-day duties may include:
- Building a bike from scratch to a customer’s specification or to build for our Showroom
- Identifying problems with a bike and discussing solutions with the customer.
- Estimating the cost of repairs and giving quotes.
- Carrying out a bike service and safety check.
- Carrying out repairs and replacing parts.
- Cleaning, degreasing and lubricating bike parts.
- Giving advice to customers.
- Ordering bike parts and keeping a log of stock.
- Taking bookings for repairs and processing paperwork.
- Talking with suppliers
- Answering the telephone and speaking with customers
- Serving customers in the shop
- Sizing customers up for their new bike
- Being able to Troubleshoot problems on their own
How to apply: Please email your CV and any covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.