Website MTB Monster
Mechanic – MTB Monster
MTB Monster is a mountain bike showroom & repair centre based in East Lancashire. We sell high end mountain and electric bike brands including, Yeti, Ibis, Evil, Mondraker, Orange, Trek, Whyte, Cube and Nukeproof
We are currently seeking a workshop mechanic to support us in delivering the highest standards of customer service. The successful candidate will ideally be qualified to Cytech Level 2 or equivalent and have recent and relevant industry experience.
The successful candidate’s duties will include:
- Building and carrying out PDI inspections on new bikes prior to delivery / collection
- Repairing and servicing customers bikes
- Building Custom Build Bikes
- Booking in bikes for repairs and liaising with customers, face to face, online and on the telephone
- Setting customers up on new bikes
- Estimating costs (labour & parts) and providing customer quotes
- Liaising with suppliers and other professional bodies
- Maintaining a tidy working environment
- Maintaining a suitable level of industry knowledge and developments
- Covering the sales floor as and when required
This is a full time position, working 5 days per week including Saturdays.
The role attracts a competitive salary, a generous staff discount and the opportunity to work daily with the best bikes in the industry.
If you have a passion for mountain bikes then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team of extremely hardworking and dedicated staff.
To apply for this role then please send your CV and any covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.