Website Bike Factory
CYCLE TECHNICAN/BIKE BUILDER FULL TIME
- We have an opportunity for the right candidate to join our team.
- This is a full time permanent position on an initial six month probation period.
- Working 5 days in 7 on a rota basis including weekends must be fully flexible.
- The successful candidate will have experience and a passion for cycling.
- Participation in outside events including rides and promotions.
- As part of the interview process you will be asked to assemble a bike.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Ability to build service and repair all models and brands of bikes, including experience of e-bikes
- Maintain a tidy safe and well merchandised environment.
- Assemble new boxed bikes
- Conscientious hardworking individual who appreciates attention to detail
- You should ideally have a Cytech level 2 qualification or equivalent.
- Be self motivated and have good communication skills with both customers and team members.
- Computer literate and able to use an EPOS system.
- Good time management skills
Salary: DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
How to apply: APPLICATIONS TO firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve to right to bring the closing date forward if we find the ideal candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.