We are actively recruiting for Cycling Guides to work in one of our stunning Mediterranean beach resorts. The terrain, topography and quiet roads surrounding our beach resorts offer some fantastic cycling opportunities for both mountain and road bikers alike.
Ever increasing in popularity our cycling programme continues to expand year-on-year. Our Cycling Guides have an exciting and varied role with responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep of a fleet of bikes to leading a group of guests on guided tours. The tour categories are designed to cater for all abilities and vary in physicality from easy to challenging and can range from 10 to 80km in distance. Alternatively, guests hire bikes for a morning or afternoon.
- Promote, coordinate and participate in guided tours for up to 12 guests
- Implement a cycling programme to accommodate all abilities
- Deliver the highest level of customer service
- Monitor and maintain a bike fleet of up to 20 road and/or mountain bikes
- Relief duties with other departments including volleyball, football, local walks and evening entertainments
- MIAS, British Cycling or Scottish Cycling Mountain Bike Leadership qualification preferred
- Previous experience maintaining and managing mountain or road cycling bikes
- Good standard of fitness
- First Aid Certificate
- UK/EU Passport holder, UK National Insurance Number, UK Bank Account
Package and Benefits
Return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersports and sports equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at hotel and a competitive salary!
Mark Warner is a leading activity holiday company with over 40 years’ experience and has won many awards over the years. They operate their own beach clubs across the Med and ski chalet hotels in the best alpine resorts in Europe so whether you are looking for a one off season or a long term career we can support whatever path you choose!
To apply for this role please visit:
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.