Digital Content Manager – Windwave
Solent (UK) LTD Windwave, Gosport, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom
Windwave is a Distributor of performance cycling equipment, on a mission to find a new Team member to further promote our broad range of product to existing customers and more.
It’s an exciting time to join us as we continue to grow and expand both our brand portfolio and reach. This is a great opportunity to lead the development and launch of marketing and social media campaigns across a diverse range of cycling products.
The Role –This role is unique, so is the right candidate.
B2B/C marketing & website optimisation with a social media focus and creating content for marketing. A focus to sharing in-depth knowledge and product attributes is essential to us delivering the best service. This role will help deliver the very best information through our channels in order to best serve our customer’s needs.
Role and Responsibilities
- SEO Management and editing of web content pages including, blog articles & new product pages on Citrus Lime platform.
- Working with Brand managers to ensure the timely execution of product and campaign launches.
- Assisting in the building of site landing pages.
- Using Photoshop to edit and crop product images and site banners.
- Creating digital marketing campaigns across social media and email.
- Working with Brand Managers on the day-to-day merchandising and admin of our websites, including updating and maintaining both product and site content.
- Any other duties.
The successful applicant is likely to have:
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge of email campaign software such as Mailchimp would be a positive.
- Familiarity with image manipulation within Photo Shop.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work across various projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of copy writing and web content creation.
- Good written and spoken English.
- A can-do attitude and desire to learn.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Some knowledge of HTML or CSS would be beneficial, but also a willingness to learn is key. Training on HTML/CSS will also be available.
- Ideally a keen interest in cycling
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar E-commerce role.
- Strong analytical skills; must be comfortable analysing data to make decisions.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Excel knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong awareness of E-commerce industry best practice.
You will be joining a team of hard working passionate people who want to work and progress the business, with some fun along the way.
Competitive Salary, experience depending.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Loan Bike Scheme (restrictions apply)
- 20 days holiday, increasing a day for each full year worked up to maximum of 25days
- UK public holidays given.
Email your CV together with a covering letter and noting current salary to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 31st January 2021
To apply for this job please visit windwave.co.uk%20 .