Digital & In-store Merchandiser
Reporting to the P&A Marketing Executive
Established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh is one of the world’s oldest and best-known bicycle brands. We are part of the Accell Group, a European based company, who own a collection of bicycle and accessory brands throughout Europe.
Today Raleigh supplies the UK market with the major industry-leading bicycle brands of Raleigh, Haibike and Lapierre, as well as an exciting and extensive portfolio of accessories such as Saris, SRAM, Moon and Schwalbe.
Our partnership with the Accell Group allows us to share knowledge, technology and innovations between brands to deliver the best possible product for our customers.
We are seeking a Digital & In-store Merchandiser to create and implement best in class online and in-store merchandising of the Raleigh P&A brands and products.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Execute best in class merchandising for all Raleigh P&A brands through our core online retailers including product page content, landing / brand pages and on-site activations where relevant
- Management of the Raleigh P&A content database, ensuring a full asset bank of up to date images and content are available to all our customers for each brand in the portfolio
- Creative brief development and project co-ordination to create assets and copy where they are not available directly from our brands
- Development of in-store merchandising solutions and demo centres which are on-brand and improve product sell-through (in partnership with internal and external equipment providers)
- Management of product content and execution through the Raleigh Business2Business online platform.
- Briefing and creation of promotional online banners and assets to support promotions and product activations through retailers, trade media and via the Raleigh B2B
- Any other reasonable duties within the scope of the role
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Creative copy writing, turning technical information into consumer-friendly content
- Understanding of online merchandising, the consumer journey and SEO benefits
- Knowledge of e-commerce retailing and online marketplaces
- Ability to run simultaneous projects and keep internal stakeholders updated on progress
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy when completing tasks
- Confident in speaking with internal and external contacts to efficiently liaise on requirements and obtain the required content
- 3 X A-levels at Grade C or above (or equivalent qualifications), GCSE English to Grade C or above. Higher education is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of bikes, parts and technical information is a distinct advantage though not essential
- Ability to use design software (i.e. Photoshop) a distinct advantage though not essential
- Salary Circa. £22k depending on experience
- 25 days annual holiday plus 8 statutory holidays for full-time employees
- Company Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Staff discount on bicycles and parts and accessories
- As part of the Cycle to Work Scheme we will pay you to ride to work
- Free Electric Car Charging on site
If you feel this role is for you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply including your CV, covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday, 7 May 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.