Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Experience: 3-5 years digital marketing experience
Zeal Innovation Ltd are the inventors of LITELOK®, the world’s lightest, flexible and secure bike and motorcycle locks which are sold in over 60 countries worldwide, and has attracted multiple awards and accolades. Every product is designed and manufactured in the UK and with ambitious plans to launch new products into multiple markets, we are looking for great talent to join the team.
A position in a dynamic marketing environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated team, working within the cycling/motorbike industry which is experiencing unprecedented growth.
As a digital marketing specialist you understand the route to consumer and you use your digital expertise to drive web traffic and on-site conversion through compelling online presence. You’ll be responsible for maximizing results from our paid social media and paid digital marketing campaigns. You’ll report overall digital performance and metrics to the Head of Marketing including turnover, traffic and conversion rates, as well as make ongoing recommendations for optimisation of existing activity and identify additional online sales opportunities. Together with the Marketing team you will develop our web storefront, customer journey, UX and CRM and take ownership of International ecommerce opportunities. You have an affinity with exploring new sales and marketing opportunities to grow the brand in the UK as well as internationally.
- Plan, implement, maintain and optimise paid media campaigns for all points of the funnel (including Retargeting, PPC – Google ads, display, SEO, Affiliate Programmes and social media).
- Own and implement our ongoing e-mail marketing output and strategy.
- Reporting ongoing performance and recommending improvements where necessary.
- Build insight-driven audience segments to drive targeted digital media campaigns.
- Provide in-depth analysis and reporting to generate actionable digital marketing initiatives and drive wider strategies.
- Daily Operation, maintenance and reporting of performance of our web-shops.
- Act as the digital brand guardian, ensuring coherent messaging and communications across all digital platforms.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create content to enrich and drive the ecommerce platforms.
- +3 years of E-commerce and digital experience.
- Solid understanding of E-commerce environment: UX/UI, funnel management and conversion.
- Proven B2C experience delivering growth in sales across Amazon, Shopify and other E-commerce platforms.
- Experience using Google analytics, Google studio, Merchant centre and similar reporting suites and dashboards.
- Experience in content management systems including Shopify or similar platforms.
- Experience with A-B testing.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 (an advantage but not essential).
- Basic knowledge of Adobe creative suite preferable.
If you are interested in joining a fast paced, ambitious brand to help shape our future, then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: circa. £35k – £40k
Location: Swansea, UK (Hybrid working possible)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.