Website Zone3 Ltd
Title: E-commerce Website Manager
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Director
Job Location: Head office based, outskirts of Guildford, Surrey (GU4)
Salary: Competitive Salary
Contract: Part time – 2-3 days per week with 50% office, 50% home office
We are looking for an E-commerce Website Manager to join our experienced and talented Agile Marketing team at our head office on the outskirts of Guildford, Surrey.
Our bright and energetic office is a small yet busy hive of creativity and forward-thinkers, if you thrive in digital marketing and design, build code, love sports, and enjoy creating and maintaining excellent user experience across B2C digital platforms then Zone3 is the company for you.
We are proud to be British owned and leading in the global Triathlon, Fitness and Compression markets.
Winner of the prestigious Queens Award in Enterprise for International Trade in 2018, with the help of our fast growing, talented and close-knit team we are striving to become the world’s highest rated triathlon brand by 2020.
We have enjoyed unprecedented organic growth over the last 13 years’ through positive word of mouth and the best industry reviews with product development at the heart of our success.
Zone3 leads in the Triathlon and sports apparel clothing and accessories with our award-winning design and innovation, our products are sold worldwide on our exciting website and platform Shopify. Go to our website to find out more: https://zone3.com/
In return we offer a range of employee benefits such as flexitime, perkbox.com, 60% off staff discount, 25% off friends and family discount, company bonus scheme, massage days, team social events and weekly fruit basket.
This role is an integral part of a wider Agile Marketing Team consisting of International Marketing Manager, Sponsorship & Partnership Coordinator, Events and Marketing Assistant, Social Media & PR Coordinator and Graphic Designer.
As such, you will be working closely with all team members to ensure the integrity of the website, driving brand awareness through the site as well as ensuring a smooth and delightful consumer experience.
- To create a “best in class” brand and shopping experience when consumers visit the Zone3 website.
- Working in the Shopify ‘liquid’ theme on coding elements to be able to make development updates as required, or well versed inworking with developers who can be managed to make the required coding changes.
- Maximise E-commerce sales by improving the customer journey, creating beautifully presented product pages and ensuring the 360-degree approach to B2C sales is working.
- The ability to plan out B2C sales campaigns across the year, understanding the seasonal changes and key events across the season.
- Creating, managing and developing the annual B2C e-commerce sales budget in line with monthly, quarterly, annual targets in line with the Sales and Marketing director.
- Managing third party agencies for PPC / SEO and social spend to ensure the maximum ROI.
- Ensuring weekly performance reports are timely and accurate to key stakeholders within the business.
- Grow the use of the Shopify website through our global network of international distribution and retail partners.
- Provide advice and expertise to our international partners using the Shopify site, and where possible support them.
- Working with team members, develop and oversee the CRM plan within the business for B2C.
- Experience and knowledge of working with third party developers and agencies
- Experience in maximising B2C sales – delighting the customer with their purchasing journey through the website
- Email marketing/CRM skills to add structure and ensure content that goes out best in class
- Strong IT skills with E-commerce experience
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business
- Understanding of Shopify and the apps that integrate into the platform
- Ability to drive ideas and the confidence to execute on them.
- IT literate with Microsoft suites of software
- Basic/intermediate website coding where developers cannot support the business
- Campaign planning
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.