Website Priority Express Couriers
Priority Zero is a new service dedicated to zero emission deliveries in Bristol.
We’re owned and operated by Priority Express, an award-winning courier firm offering same day, overnight & international delivery services. Due to continued expansion, we are now opening a Zero Emission Delivery HUB in central Bristol, and a Bristol-based eCargo Bike Courier/Supervisor.
The successful candidate will assist with day-to-day activities such as allocating deliveries to our fleet of Electric Van and eCargo Bike couriers and dealing with general enquiries from customers, depots and drivers. You will also be expected to focus on responsiveness, client satisfaction and exceeding customer expectations on a day-to-day basis.
- Allocating collection & delivery work to our courier fleet
- Handling queries, escalating to the Customer Services Team if required
- Liaising with the operations team and other depots to maintain service quality
- Maintaining up to date proof of delivery & tracking information
- Local courier work using an eCargo Bike if required
- Previous courier parcels experience an advantage
- Computer literate with basic typing skills.
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Passionate about the environment
- Can work independently or as part of a team
Previous Experience Requirements
- Previous experience within the courier parcels industry
- Good understanding of same day & next day parcel delivery operations
You will be a personable, people focused individual with strong interpersonal skills and a common sense approach. You will always be well organised with the ability to provide customer service excellence .
Normal working hours are 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
To keep our customers and teams safe, we have adopted contact-free collections and deliveries and we operate in COVID-secure workplace.
Salary: £9.45 per hour
How to apply: email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.