Website Hunt Bike Wheels | The Rider Firm
To apply for this position please email your CV (max 2 pages) with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part Time or Full Time Position
Expected working time: Monday to Friday office hours. Some weekend days for travel/events
Location: We welcome applications from all locations and firmly believe that geography shouldn’t be a barrier to finding the right person. The role can be fully home-based, or a mix of home and our UK office in Partridge Green, West Sussex (Covid-19 restrictions permitting).
Salary & Benefits: based on experience plus a generous company performance bonus.
At the Rider Firm we are all devoted cyclists and we pride ourselves on serving devoted riders to the best of our abilities. Listening to and sharing in-depth knowledge with riders is essential to us delivering them the best bikes and gear. Communication provides riders the insider information so all of us can make the best choice about our bikes and gear. This role will help deliver the very best information on our websites in order to best serve our riders.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working with the Ecommerce manager on the day-to-day merchandising and admin of our websites including updating and maintaining both product and site content copy across all our websites.
- Assisting with the creation and editing of web content pages including content pages, blog articles, new product pages.
- Working with the Ecommerce and The Rider Firm Brand managers to ensure the timely execution of product and campaign launches.
- Working with The Rider Firm Brand managers to deliver the brands’ overarching content strategies.
- Assisting in the building of site landing pages.
- Using photoshop to edit and crop product images and site banners.
- Ensuring web pages are SEO friendly with relevant Alt Text.
- Executing some digital marketing campaigns and helping to publish and create campaigns across social media and email.
- Working closely with other E-Commerce teams in key periods and assisting where required (e.g – Customer Services.
- A huge respect for our rider customers and the people in our Family here at The Rider Firm.
The successful applicant is likely to have:
- Experience working with content management or page builder systems (Shogun desirable but not essential).
- Knowledge of email campaign software such as Mailchimp would be advantageous.
- Familiarity with image manipulation within PhotoShop.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work across various projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of copy writing and web content creation.
- Good written and spoken English.
- A can-do attitude and desire to learn.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics a plus.
- Some knowledge of HTML or CSS would be beneficial, but also a willingness to learn is key. Training on HTML/CSS will also be available.
- Basic understanding of SEO a plus.
- Loved riding and bikes for quite a while.
Closing date for applications: Monday 19th October 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.