Website Balfe’s Bikes
At Balfe’s it’s all about people. And bikes! It’s the passion, energy and enthusiasm of all of our colleagues throughout the business, which makes Balfe’s a great place to work.
Joining Balfe’s means you’ll be working with like-minded people and you will have opportunities to develop your skills and experience, and plenty of career progression if you want it.
Balfe’s Bikes Ecommerce Assistant Job Description
As Ecommerce Assistant you will provide support to the Ecommerce team to ensure smooth running of our website, and a great user experience for our customers. You are responsible for executing regular tasks and will also be helping on projects and problem solving. You will work closely with the Ecommerce Executive and Web Content Manager as well as having wider links to Marketing and Buying Teams.
Reporting to the Head of E-Commerce
As an Ecommerce Executive, you are responsible for:
- Execution of trading and merchandising plans on the website
- Maintenance of the homepage and other key trading pages
- Banner and artwork production
- Maintaining site navigation
- Email newsletter production
- Posting content to social media
- Product creation and maintenance
- Bulk changes to products such as build times and weights
- Managing our delivery settings
- Updating core product ranges on listing pages
- Trustpilot bulk invitations
- Triaging internal webmaster queries; dealing with or escalating as necessary
Note: This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review. It may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post-holder will be expected to participate in this process, and we would aim to reach agreement on any changes.
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience of content management systems
- Experience with MS Office
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Basic image editing/banner creation
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Good communicator
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.