Website Balfe’s Bikes
At Balfe’s it’s all about people. And bikes! It’s the passion, energy and enthusiasm of all of our colleagues throughout the business, which makes Balfe’s a great place to work.
Joining Balfe’s means you’ll be working with like-minded people and you will have opportunities to develop your skills and experience, and plenty of career progression if you want it.
Balfe’s Bikes Ecommerce Manager Job Description
As Ecommerce Manager you are responsible for trading and merchandising the website and providing a great user experience for our customers. You use data to analyse and report on the performance of the site, campaigns and other actions taken, and are always looking for areas of opportunity. You are also responsible for aspects of email marketing and work closely with the Web Content Manager, Marketing Manager, and Buying Team to ensure we present a seamless campaign experience.
Reporting to the Head of E-Commerce
- Trading and merchandising our website
- Weekly & monthly reporting on category and site performance
- Site performance monitoring
- Customer flow analysis
- Trend mapping and research
- Planning and management of promotions
- Email Newsletter planning and reporting
- Banner and artwork planning and production
- Maintaining a Trading Calendar
- Maintaining site navigation and category structure
- Working with the Content Manager on SEO projects
- Assisting with development and UX
Note: This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review. It may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post-holder will be expected to participate in this process, and we would aim to reach agreement on any changes.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven work experience as an Ecommerce Executive or Manager
- Experience of content management systems and web platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Great communicator
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.