Website Certini / Specialized Concept store Bristol
We are looking for a highly experienced Mechanic at our Bristol Workshop to join our Team.
As a successful candidate you will have the opportunity to build and work on the best bikes in the industry and be a part of a hard-working, enthusiastic and diverse team.
Certini Bicycle Company was established from the sheer love and passion for all things cycling, way back in 2001. Fast forward 20 years and today Certini is now a successful multi-store business. Based in Plymouth, Bristol and now Birmingham, operating our own Certini Stores and the Specialized Concept Stores of the South West and the Midlands. We now have a strong family-based business which is still offering today that very passion and enthusiasm in getting you the very best products that the cycle industry has to offer.
- Experienced in building and servicing all types of bicycles (including electric bikes).
- Experienced in wheel building, hydraulic brakes, Di2 and eTap/AXS systems (essential), and ideally in Brose, Bosch and Fazua eBike systems (non-essential).
- Great communication and customer service skills, in both verbal and written form.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Experienced in using EPOS systems, IT literate.
- Cytech Level 2 or above is preferred but not essential (we are looking for experience and knowledge).
- Available to work on weekends and to occasionally work extra hours.
- Reliable and honest.
What we are offering:
- A secure job on a permanent, full time contract with a successful, growing company.
- 28 days holiday, staff purchase scheme, pension and benefits.
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- A pleasant work environment with highly motivated colleagues.
This is a permanent, full time position on a 40-hour contract. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.