Experienced Workshop Manager and mechanic required to run our busy London workshop.
We operate a well equipped workshop, servicing and repairing all types of bike, as well as supporting the shop with bike builds and fitouts. We require a full time workshop manager and a mechanic experienced in the typical servicing requirements of London commuters, as well as weekend road riders and more serious sport cyclists.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Giving technical advice and recommendations
- Assessment and producing work estimates
- Carrying out repairs and services
- Keeping customers updated throughout the time their bike is in our care
(For the Manager role:)
- Managing the workflow dynamically and efficiently
- Managing workshop staff + giving support where required
- Researching and gathering technical information to support workshop operations
- Sourcing non-stock components and making special orders
Qualifications & Experience
- Cytech Level 2 or equivalent; Cytech Level 3 highly desirable
- Minimum 2 years of proven IBD experience as a mechanic & Workshop Manager
- Experience with Brompton bikes, Shimano Di2 and e-bikes essential
Full time, 40 hours p/w, permanent contract for the right candidate (subject to trial period)
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience + quarterly performance bonus
Benefits: Professional yet relaxed work environment, trade price staff purchases, online tech training (Shimano, Brompton, Bosch etc.) 28 days paid holiday
To apply please email email@example.com or contact the shop on 0208 531 2585
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.