Experienced Workshop Manager required to lead our busy London workshop.
We operate a well equipped workshop, servicing and repairing all types of bike, as well as supporting the shop with bike builds and fitouts. We require a full time workshop manager experienced in the typical servicing requirements of London commuters, as well as weekend road riders and more serious sport cyclists.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Giving technical advice and recommendations
- Assessment and producing work estimates
- Managing the workflow dynamically and efficiently
- Researching and gathering technical information to support workshop operations
- Sourcing non-stock components and making special orders
- Keeping customers updated throughout the time their bike is in our care
Qualifications & Experience
- Cytech Level 2 or equivalent; Cytech Level 3 highly desirable
- Minimum 2 years of proven IBD experience as a mechanic & Workshop Manager
- Experience with Brompton bikes, Shimano Di2 and e-bikes essential
Full time, 40 hours p/w, permanent contract for the right candidate (subject to trial period)
Salary: £24,960-£27,040 per year + quarterly performance bonus
To protect all our staff, we serve customers at and outside the front door only. Clients are not permitted in the shop and advance booking online through our website is essential. In this way we minimise our exposure risk.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.