Website CAMS (Cycling Accident Management Services)
CAMS is the UK’s premier cycling accident management company. We’ve helped thousands of cyclists across the UK get back on two wheels following a non-fault accident. Our cyclist tailored service ensures their needs are met and they’re back on two wheels as soon as possible.
We pride ourselves on this service and the asset we’ve become to the industry. We partner with some of the largest cycle shops in the UK and we are now looking to expand our team. Take a look at the National road cycling and BSB motorcycle racing teams we sponsor. We are also very privileged to have World Cycling Champion Tony Doyle MBE as a brand ambassador.
In 2018 we became part of Anexo Group PLC along with McAMS and DAMS and are recognised as one of the country’s leading credit hire and accident management specialists.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for finding and developing new business while providing a first-class service. Your focus will be approaching cycle retailers, industry brands and professionals to increase awareness and build business.
- Freedom to operate creatively and treat your area as your own business
- Basic salary of £35,000 and achievable OTE of £50,000+ PA
- Mercedes company vehicle
- Yamaha company motorcycle or Brompton company bicycle
- Chance to earn a place on our annual incentive trip
- Company fuel card, laptop and phone
- Generate new business opportunities and prospective clients by targeting all possible opportunities in your area
- Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of the industry and our service
- Take ownership of the full sales process from generating leads, selling the service, negotiation and closing
- Build a strong network of relevant opportunities to deliver against targets
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of our service and industry by working closely with our trainers and colleagues
- Liaise with referring customers to ensure a smooth and professional handover happens between CAMS and the client
- Attend events to network and create leads and generate new business
- 2+ years of sales experience in the sports or automotive industry
- A passion for cycling in any form
- Ability to communicate at all levels in an influential and persuasive manner
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Excellent selling skills built on trust a reliability
- Understanding of sales tools and how to use them to build and plan for success
- A full UK driving license
- Passion for anything on two wheels
- In-depth knowledge of the cycle industry in your area
- Knowledge and contacts in the cycling racing scene in your area
- Knowledge of the cycling accident management industry
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and processes
Make sure to check out our sister companies, social media and teams we sponsor:
To apply for this job please visit henrytollitt.typeform.com.