Hotlines Distribution has an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, passionate bike enthusiast to join the Sales team on a permanent basis covering the North of England, Scotland and Ireland.
We provide you with an excellent basic salary, fantastic bonus structure and a company vehicle to use at work.
What will you be doing?
You will develop sales strategies plus deliver sales via existing and new independent bike retailers within a given geographic territory.
You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets.
Play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing/negotiating with clients.
Generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales from the Hotlines brand portfolio.
As a sales representative, they will also research new retail opportunities, competitor activity plus identify in-store brand marketing opportunities.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Visit accounts according to a pre-determined visit frequency
- Identify new retailers through prospecting and through identifying gaps in brands/ranges
- Focus on sell-through in existing retailers and support them with tactics that help them sell our products and grow sell-through
- Become the ambassador to the brands we represent, ensure our brands are displayed, demonstrated and sold to the level premium brands require
- Attend trade shows and dealer events as our brand representative
- Promote our latest offers and brands to maximise new sales opportunities
- Feedback to HQ any competitor activity
- Share feedback given by our retail partners to ensure we have the latest intel on the performance of our brands
- Fully utilise all tools to enable an efficient sale i.e. sell in packs, B2B systems, retailer databases and also internal sales systems to understand trends
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate about cycling (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills and negotiating skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent time management
- Driven by targets
Who are Hotlines?
Hotlines is a group of passionate industry professionals with a shared interest in providing quality products and premium customer service. We share a passion for cycling and are driven by a desire to improve the cycling experience for consumers and our valued dealer base. Everyone compliments the team and influences their part of the company; we pride ourselves on working hard and enjoying what we do. Join us at this exciting time of growth.
What do we do?
Hotlines is a distributor of premium goods to the cycling industry in the UK and Worldwide. We pride ourselves in providing quick and efficient service and expert product knowledge. We are the exclusive UK distributor for many of the leading brands within the cycling industry. If you work hard, love cycling and show this enthusiasm day to day, we are looking for you…
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.