Website Sigma Sports
SIGMA SPORTS WAREHOUSE – GRANTHAM, LINCOLNSHIRE
From local bike shop to online retailer, Sigma Sports aim is simple; to encourage people onto road bikes and enjoy the sport at the heart of the business. We operate from the flagship store at 37-43 Hampton Wick, with a strong online presence to not only sell but inform and educate. We cater for cyclists of all levels and abilities. Running social rides, state-of-the-art workshops, bike fitting sessions, mechanics courses and providing the opportunity to experience products first hand, at competitive prices, we’re keen to remain an established hub for cycling in South West London. We pride ourselves that our staff are passionate about the sport and are keen to share that passion and create a common sense of purpose for all.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Finance Administrator to join our growing team in Grantham with the main responsibility of managing the flow of information and processes relating to the Purchase Ledger.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Posting accurately all invoices (currently up to 1200 invoices a month)
- Reconciling all accounts to statements
- Supporting with the payment runs
- Invoice matching and coding
- Identify numerical errors and correct
- Liaising with suppliers and resolving queries
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE
- Min Level 2 AAT Qualified or similar qualification or minimum of 4 years experience in an accounts or purchase ledger role, preferably in a medium to large sized organisation
- Accurate and solid data entry skills with an ability to identify and amend numerical errors
- Proficiency using spreadsheets and integrated applications
- Excellent organisation skills with a methodical approach to record keeping and reporting
- Highly numerate
- Ability to use your own initiative and work unsupervised but to be able to work as part of a team
- Exercise objectivity and professional scepticism
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING DESIRABLE SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE
- Level 3 Qualified AAT or similar qualification or experience
- Previous use of Sage 200
£19,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year depending on qualifications and experience.
We also offer a generous staff purchase scheme.
40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8.30 am and 5.00 pm.
28 days holiday including bank holidays increasing to a maximum of 33 days.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter explaining what interests you about this role and why you feel you have the skills and or experience we are looking for. Please apply to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.