Website Le Col
Le Col is offering a role in its Hayes warehouse. We are seeking for a highly organised and motivated warehouse fulfilment operative to work with the E-commerce and wholesale team to manage the e-commerce fulfilment process in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities include;
- Fulfilment of e-commerce and wholesale orders:
- Picking and Packing
- Order despatch
- Managing the return process and checking compliance with return policy
- Verifying correct application of barcode labels and boxing
- Manage order fulfilment for wholesale customers, organise carrier collections and liaise with couriers to ensure timely delivery of merchandise
- Organizing and managing stockroom
- Ensure accuracy in physical verification of stocks and verification process in stock management system
- Run regular counts of stock and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Offering general support and assistance to the E-commerce Team
- Provide support to other stock related administrative duties
How to apply: Please emai James.Emery@lecol.cc
Salary: £18,000-£22,000 DOE
To apply for this job email your details to James.Emery@lecol.cc.