Website Cycle World
Cycle World is Portsmouth largest independent bike shops and one of the South Coasts premier cycle retailers. We pride ourselves on the customer service we provide and have a wealth of experience and knowledge of the trade to deliver an unbeatable customer focused retail experience.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Reporting to the Store Manager, this role is part of a close knit team dedicated to excellent customer service. You will either be a qualified cycle mechanic or seeking to build your career through joining us as an apprentice and qualifying through training with Cytech.
The job will not only involve repairing and maintaining a full range of bikes, including electric, but also direct customer contact in helping with the sales of new bikes and accessories. Working as part of a busy team we will be able to provide support and training where required.
- Cytech qualification or equivalent preferred but not essential as full training will be provided if required.
- Direct customer contact will mean that the applicant should have good communication skills and be prepared to confidently offer impartial and accurate advice.
- You must be able to work as part of a busy team as well as having the ability to problem solve.
- Have an enthusiasm for bikes and the desire to learn and broaden your experience.
- Be flexible in a role that encompasses all aspects of a working retail environment.
In return, we are offering a competitive salary dependent upon experience. Generous staff discounts and cycle schemes available
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach CV
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.