Website Cycling 2000
Experienced Mechanic, Full-time – Lichfield Branch
Cycling 2000 is a family run, forward thinking, successful bike shop with branches in Burton-on-Trent and Lichfield, Staffordshire. We have a strong focus on providing high quality, friendly customer service. Due to the success of the business we are looking for an experienced mechanic to join the team and be based at our Lichfield branch. We are looking for someone with technical knowledge, who’s self-motivated and has genuine inter-personal skills.
Your level of expertise will determine the rate of pay and role with potential management responsibility available. Working as part of the team you will work on a wide range of bikes and serve many varied customers, each customer to receive the very best in customer care.
You can be sure of:
- A great rate of pay – £16,000 – £20,000 p.a. (depending on expertise and experience)
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Continual professional development – in-house and off site training
- Company Health Scheme (after 6 month’s initial period)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff Purchase Discount
The right person will be …..
- Responsible for maintaining an efficient, productive and safe workshop
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative – pricing up jobs, maintaining consistently high standard of workmanship without supervision and work within time scales
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Able to give effective ideas of how things could work more efficiently
- Literate – must keep accurate worksheets / PDI checklists
- Able to maintain a clean and tidy workshop environment
- An excellent technician with overall knowledge- ability to work on any type of bike to a high standard from a small puncture to a full bike build from scratch
- Conscientious and have an eye for detail
- Good communicator – have the ability to explain to customers the work that needs to be done in a clear and non-patronising manner and to give details of cost with accuracy
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter – please include your work history, your technical experience, and any industry related qualifications you may have.
Please send to: email@example.com
If you have any questions in advance of applying, please get in touch: 01543 258280
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.