Website Offcamber Cycles
We have a busy and productive Workshop and we’re currently looking for an experienced Mechanic who can fulfil the following criteria:
- At least 2 years of industry experience as a bicycle mechanic
- At least Cytech level 2 or equivalent or the skills to pass these qualifications
- Good communications skills
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem solving
- Experience working on a broad range of bicycles including high end – proficient in building and setting up bikes with electronic shifting
- Have good computer literacy and experience with CRM/POS systems
- The ability to work with our customers to provide a fair and accurate quotation for service jobs and parts
- An outgoing personality who will enjoy engaging with all of our team and customers
- A desire to deliver excellent customer service
- An eagerness to learn, regardless of years of experience to keep abreast of industry developments
- Able to work well under pressure
- Working a 5 day week, including some Saturdays. 8.30am – 5.30pm
In return you’ll receive:
In return for your hard work and dedication we offer a competitive salary, 28 days Leave Allowance, Pension Scheme and a generous staff discount scheme.
If you feel you have the right abilities, then please apply with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to fill the Vacancy, starting on the 1st June 2021, the closing date for applications is Friday 14th May 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.