Website Chevin Cycles Otley
We are recruiting for a full-time mechanic to join our team at our Otley store. The role is for 5 days a week and involves weekend work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Accurately booking in services and repairs on our EPOS system
- Carrying out all aspects of a cycle repairs
- Repairing/replacing damaged or worn-out components
- The assembly of new bikes Identifying faults, damage, and wear
- Carrying out routine services and safety checks including cleaning, degreasing, and lubricating bicycles and components
- Advising customers on repairs estimating costs (labour and parts) and creating customer quotes
- Dealing with customer queries and offering product or general cycling advice
All applicants are required to have at least a CYTECH Level 2 Accreditation.
We offer good rates of pay and career opportunities for the right candidates.
If you think you are the sort of person we are looking for, then email a copy of your CV along with a covering note and subject line (MECHANIC OTLEY – Full Time) to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.