Website Biketreks Ltd
We are looking for a full-time sales advisor to work in our busy Ings store based in the Lake District. Our award-winning store specialises in electric, gravel and mountain bike sales. We deal with brands such as Specialized, Santa Cruz, Orbea, Open, Orange, Forbidden, Hope, Revel, and Mason.
We are open 7 days a week and have an incredibly busy summer as we are in the Lakes. The successful applicant will need to work at least one weekend day. Time off during the busy summer months is restricted due to the nature of our location and business.
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer service are maintained throughout every aspect of the business.
- Assist and help maintain our award-winning visual merchandising plans.
- Keep the store fully restocked and the warehouse tidy to enable ease of shopping and picking for the website.
- Answering the phone and dealing with enquiries in a polite manner, directing customers to the correct department if necessary.
- Responding to daily emails with professionalism ensuring all enquiries are answered in a timely manner.
- Assisting clients on the shop floor with help and advice, ascertaining their needs and desires, and then matching them with suitable products proficiently.
- Managing the point-of-sale process which uses cloud-based software.
- To ensure deliveries are complete on arrival and are organised accordingly.
- Ensure the store and all the areas within it are kept clean, tidy and safe at all times.
- Keep up to date with what is happening in the marketplace and assist in how we can react to it if necessary.
- Agree to and abide by our companies’ procedures and policies.
- Attend any training that is necessary which will involve travel both within the UK and on occasion abroad.
- Proven retail sales experience – cycling specific not important as training is provided.
- An understanding of the sales process and customer service protocols.
- Able to use computer-based software such as MS office and Google Drive.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Presentable with excellent time keeping skills (uniform is provided).
- Friendly, confident, and engaging with an enquiring personality.
- We require no workshop skills as only our mechanics work on bikes.
If you think you’d like to take on this role then please get in touch for any more info or send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org For anyone looking to relocate to the area we do have a 2 bedroom top floor flat available on site that can be provided short or long term.
Salary: Dependent on Experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.