Website Orange Bikes
Based in Halifax, West Yorkshire, we are a bicycle manufacturer covering everything from kids bikes to downhill bikes and everything in between.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to come on board and help keep Orange Bikes at the forefront of the industry. From designing merchandise and web banners to capturing images in the studio, you will cover a multitude of different projects.
- You will work with the creative team to design on-brand promotional images across Orange’s digital platforms
- You will be responsible for digital design creation from concept, through production and execution, on both large campaigns and quick assignments
- You will be the Champion of brand consistency, ensuring that all digital promotions are consistent to each other and to the Orange brand values and standards
- You must be able to translate key photo and video assets into optimized web assets via grading, colour correction, and other similar processes
- You’ll be accountable for providing multiple digital design solutions and layouts for each assignment. You must have an understanding and passion for digital media
- Develop innovative digital design assets to support marketing & brand growth
- Create effective social media campaigns (Facebook & Instagram); must have previous experience with designing paid social ads
- Develop compelling display ads; Design email marketing campaigns in Mailchimp to effectively communicate key messages and drive traffic to our web site
- Ability to manage multiple projects in deadline driven environments
- Experience of Digital Design Experience or related field such as Web/Graphic Design, Digital Advertising, Photography, and/or Interactive Media from either the client side or agency side
- University degree in Digital Design, Digital Media, Web/Graphic Design, or related field
- Proven examples of your digital creative work in the form of an online portfolio
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to include Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong photo-retouching, comping, and colour correction skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in bicycle or other high-end consumer goods industry
- Knowledge of motion graphics, visual effects and video editing
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Product and lifestyle photography experience
What we offer
Competitive salary (depending on experience).
28 days annual holiday, + extra days for additional years of service, bonus incentives and generous staff discounts.
Working hours are 8am – 5pm Monday-Thursday and 8am – 1pm Friday (yes, you read that right) although some home/office work is acceptable. You don’t necessarily need to be at HQ every day.
If you’d like to join us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re sorry but due to the high level of applicants we usually receive, we will only be contacting those who make it to the interview stage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.