Website Chicken CycleKit Ltd
To further develop and support our IBD network, we are recruiting for a new position of IBD Sales Manager.
Based in our Bedfordshire Head Office and reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for controlling all sales channels to our network of IBD’s.
The primary objective of the role is to support and manage our internal and external IBD sales team and to manage and grow sales through this important channel.
The successful applicant will achieve this through :
- Analysing data to identify opportunities for growth
- Creating and delivering monthly commercial strategies to maximise sales over the calendar year
- Managing our internal and external sales teams on a day to day basis
- Visiting our IBD network in the UK and Ireland to further establish relationships with dealers and support our Account Managers.
- Working with our marketing department to maximise IBD awareness of promotions and sales activities.
The successful applicant will have the follow attributes
- Strong analytical skills
- Ideas person with a can do attitude
- Show strong leadership
- Strong negotiation skills
- Commercial mindset
- Be a proven motivator
If you are looking to take an exciting next step in your career, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.