This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive, customer focussed sales professional or graduate who is looking to develop in an international role and achieve strong sales results.
We are looking for a proactive, self-starter with a can-do attitude who thrives on building and maintaining customer relationships. Ideally you will have previous experience talking directly to customers to build relationships and grow sales. You will proactively manage all aspects of internal sales and dealing with incoming queries in a professional and efficient manner.
Strong product knowledge, presentation skills, mechanical understanding of bicycles and related parts / accessories would be a distinct advantage for this role. Travel to trade shows and customer accounts may be required. This role provides a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to develop experience on a global scale.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for achieving agreed sales and customer targets
- Support the Sales and Marketing Director with all aspects of Account Management
- Proactively manage international and UK customer relationships to increase sales, with a focus on regular verbal communication with accounts
- Administer customer orders to ensure high OTIF deliveries and customer satisfaction metrics
- Work collaboratively within the Marketing function to achieve team and business goals
- Represent Weldtite at trade shows and in meetings with customers when required
- Establish strong relationships with internal teams and managers to provide efficient and high-quality customer service to current and prospective customers
- After training, be able to act and make correct decisions without direction
- Have the ability to learn new skills / products / services and then explain these to a customer
- Demonstrate a keen interest for sports and outdoor market
- A second language would be highly desirable (eg. Spanish)
Salary: OTE £24,000 – £28,000
About Weldtite: https://weldtite.cc/pages/about
Reference ID: Weldtite Internal Sales
Application deadline: 11/02/2022
Expected start date: 04/04/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.