Website J.Laverack Bicycles
Rouleur at J.Laverack Bicycles
At J.Laverack we pride ourselves on an unswerving commitment to perfection. For 5 years we have tirelessly developed our range of bespoke titanium bicycles, every single one handcrafted to the highest standards. As our brand continues to grow an exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join our team.
The Role, reporting directly to the co-founders:
- Work with our clients from initial contact right through to collection of their bicycle and after-sales care. n Provide timely communication with clients via email and phone
- Manage and be accountable for custom build projects
- Develop bike fitting skills
- Build bicycles in our workshop
- Assist in the development of products
- Able to represent the J.Laverack brand in a professional manner
- Possess strong communication skills
- Experience as a bicycle mechanic
- Experience, or a keen interest to learn the art and science of bike fitting n Sport Science background would be an advantage
- Proactive and interpersonal style
- Use initiative and work autonomously, as well as follow direct instruction
- Ability to react to change as we continue to grow and the role develops.
- Be an active cyclist with a finger on the pulse of the road and gravel cycling scene.
Having experience of bike fitting and retail would be an advantage but this is not essential if you have an interest in the subject and would be willing to learn from our in-house bike fitter.
Being part of a small team means a can do attitude is essential as the role will continue to evolve and all team members will be expected to help in other areas during busy periods.
For the right candidate this is an amazing opportunity to join a growing company and be part of our journey.
Salary: Dependant on experience
To apply please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.