Hotlines are looking for a Key Account & International Sales Manager to join the team on a permanent basis! Are you passionate about building and maintaining great relationships? Great! We have the perfect
opportunity for you…
What will you be doing?
You will be accountable for our large, head office managed retail accounts. Managing directly with their head office buying teams, they will be managed utilising strategic account plans and strategies.
The International element of the role will be to develop key retailer and distribution partners to implement our own brand international sales strategy.
Managing a team of HQ based sales and tech advisors this role will facilitate the inbound and outbound sales calls, devise prospecting plans and support the field sales team in handling calls from the independent bike dealer network.
You will also:
- Account Management – be the day to day contact for a group of national account retailers ensuring we meet our sales and profit objectives.
- Account Planning – develop and manage the account strategies to maximise the sales and profit potential from each account.
- Competitor Activity – ensure we have a clear view of competitor activity within these accounts and tactics developed to deliver increased brand listings and presence from the Hotlines portfolio of brands.
- International Dealer / Distributor Management – identify and manage a group of international partners to develop house brand sales in target territories.
- New Business Opportunities – Identify new national account opportunities or new brand listing opportunities from existing accounts. Develop strategies and tactics to deliver growth from our existing or target national accounts.
- Sales Support team – ensure Head Office sales support team have clear objectives, call plans and targets to ensure we maximise IBD sales from inbound and outbound calls.
What experience would we like you to have?
- Have experience working in a high performing sales culture.
- Experience managing large/national retail chains
- Experience in developing and delivering retail account business plans.
- A passion for the products and brands that Hotlines Europe represents.
- Experience managing a small team of sales personnel
Who are Hotlines?
Hotlines is a group of passionate industry professionals with a shared interest in providing quality products and premium customer service. We share a passion for cycling and are driven by a desire to improve the cycling experience for consumers and our valued dealer base. Everyone compliments the team and influences their part of the company; we pride ourselves on working hard and enjoying what we do. Join us at this exciting time of growth.
What do we do?
Hotlines is a distributor of premium goods to the cycling industry in the UK and Worldwide. We pride ourselves in providing quick and efficient service and expert product knowledge. We are the exclusive UK distributor for many of the leading brands within the cycling industry. If you work hard, love cycling and show this enthusiasm day to day, we are looking for you…
Please email your CV and a creative covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role…
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.