Key Accounts Co-ordinator
Reporting to the Key Accounts Manager
Established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh is one of the world’s oldest and best-known bicycle brands. We are part of the Accell Group, a European based company, who own a collection of bicycle and accessory brands throughout Europe.
Today Raleigh supplies the UK market with the major industry-leading bicycle brands of Raleigh, Haibike and Lapierre, as well as an exciting and extensive portfolio of accessories such as Saris, SRAM, Moon and Schwalbe.
Our partnership with the Accell Group allows us to share knowledge, technology and innovations between brands to deliver the best possible product for our customers.
Representing the best brands in the UK cycling industry and adhering to our company values you will always respond positively by providing a high level of customer service to customers and consumers of our Key Accounts by supporting the sales activity generated by the Key Account Managers.
You will ensure all elements of the sales processes run efficiently and smoothly according to the business KPI’s. You will proactively seek every opportunity to deliver the sales margin goals in accordance with the company’s business strategy.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Fully support the growth and development of our Key Account Customers which will include some, or, all of the following:
- Liaise directly with Key Account Customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Work closely with the Key Accounts Managers to gain an understanding of the sales processes, the end goal and the customer’s requirements
- Work with Brand and Product Managers to ensure all products are listed on our customer platforms to coincide with the product launches or required dates
- Support achievement of sales forecasts via our customer platforms
- Through a solid understanding of the sales goals and associated process, manage customer order related queries to facilitate timely and effective decision making by the Key Account Managers
- Take and input sales orders accurately providing all necessary stock, delivery and product information about the order
- Work closely with distribution colleagues to ensure deliveries and returns are executed in a timely fashion and credits approved
- Respond promptly to all Key Account customer enquiries, including providing price, stock and delivery information
- Seek support from other departments as required to facilitate your response while owning the full and satisfactory resolution
- Liaise closely with the Consumer Service Team to ensure timely resolution and effective communication of warranty claims via our internal CRM system
- Be the internal support for Key Account Managers assisting them in completion of customer queries, issues and requirements
- Facilitate co-ordination of internal departments on behalf of Key Account Managers acting as their internal representative and support
- Identify significant trends up or down and escalate to both Key Account Manager and Supply Chain
- Seek additional business by informing the customer where orders appear to be missing
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written skills are essential
- GCSE/O level Maths and English at Grade C, or equivalent is desirable
- Excellent level of Microsoft skills – Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to deliver work tasks and projects accurately and in a timely manner is essential
- A team work ethic with the ability to modify and adapt in order to get the best result
- Be prepared to travel for customer meetings/events as required
- Bicycle enthusiast with a knowledge of our portfolio of brands would be advantageous
- Competitive salary package circa £21,000 per annum
- 25 days annual holiday plus 8 statutory holidays for full-time employees
- Company defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Staff discount on bicycle related products including cycle to work benefits
If you feel this role is for you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply including your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday, 16 October 2020
To apply for this job please visit raleigh.co.uk .