ROLE TITLE: Lead Installer
Cyclehoop creates award-winning cycle parking and infrastructure. We design and install hubs, shelters, racks and accessories across the UK and abroad. Our team a friendly, dedicated and passionate about sustainable transport.
We are looking for a dedicated and hard working person to lead some exciting new installations. You will have a positive attitude, willing to learn and be a team player. We are looking for people with construction experience, good mechanical skills who can lead a team that build and assemble our products to a high standard.
Based in Sydenham, South London, we work on projects across London and also throughout the UK. This is an opportunity to develop your skills and work in one of the UK’s most innovative cycle parking companies.
- Full-time work starting immediately
- Full training will be provided
- Based in Sydenham but able to work on site around the UK
- Leading teams to carry out the installation of Cyclehoop products at our client’s sites. These include the installation of bicycle racks, shelters and other infrastructure .
- Review jobs and plan accordingly, letting the installation and warehouse manager know of any requirements to carry out the works
- Prepare and load products and tools onto vehicles at the warehouse in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintaining your own toolbox and updating the installation and warehouse manager if breakages and damage occurs
- Responsible for a works vehicle and inform the installation and warehouse manager of any issues
- Risk assess installation sites before works commence to ensure they can be carried out in a safe manner
- Follow instructions and drawings to carry out the installation, ensuring you have all the information you need to perform the job successfully and informing the installation and warehouse manager know of any issues that may arise
- Liaise with clients on site and ensure installation are installed correctly and to the highest quality
- Communicate with team members and keep manager updated on progress
- You will also be required to help with the preparation and assembly of products in the warehouse as well as other duties when required
Qualifications and Skills
- Clean full UK driving license
- Good manual skills and experience using various power tools
- Experienced in construction, working on the highway and/or construction sites
- Good awareness of Health and Safety and ability to practice safe working methods and follow risk assessments
- Based locally in South London
- SSSTS or SMSTS Qualified
- CSCS card
- First Aid trained
Salary: £24,000 – £29,000 PA Depending on experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.