London Bike Doctor
We’re looking for an outstanding bike mechanic to help us become as famous for our service as we are for our bikes.
We’re a ballsy, innovative bike company going global. You’re an outstanding bike mechanic who, well…really just loves bikes.
The Bike Mechanic is responsible for accurate and in-time repairing and assembling VanMoof models for customers and following of the embassy procedures and high-quality VanMoof standards. He or she is also responsible for accurate remote customer support, advice and service before- and after a customer orders any VanMoof product.
This function requires an outstanding level of technical expertise, patience, ability to solve problems and extended in-depth knowledge of the previous and current VanMoof product range as the Bike Doctor is responsible for in-time and high-quality assembly, rework and repair of VanMoof models, customer support and customer advisory.
- Assisting Brand store manager by completing operational tasks towards the Brand store construction, setup and opening
- Following processes and notice changes
- Extended in-depth knowledge of the VanMoof product range
- High-quality assembly for all models
- High-quality repairs for all models
- Makes sure his workplace is neat and complete
- Makes sure the stock is checked and complete
- Responsible for remote advice and service
- Recognizes issues and helps customers
- Recognizes common issues and escalates with the Service Manager
The Bike Mechanic we’re looking for has:
- Minimum of 3-year experience in mechanics
- A solid understanding of hub gears and how to service them;
- The ability to multitask and work well as part of a close-knit team;
- The confidence to use your initiative, and enjoy the responsibility of running a busy workshop while making the role your own;
- Experience in retail is a bonus.
Now, the touchy-feely stuff
We want someone to change the world with us.
We believe that bikes make cities more liveable and humans happier. You’ll join us in our mission to get a LOT more people riding bikes… and go that extra mile to make it happen.
You’ll need to be as stubbornly focused as we are.
We do more with less. But everything we do should be utterly on-brand, engaging, and effective. It’ll be your job to make that happen.
And you’ll have to be damn inventive.
We don’t want someone who can tick the boxes, we’re looking for someone who can solve problems of all sizes, lean into the chaos, and help us get better every day. We’re also growing like crazy, so you’ll need the patience of a saint and the persistence of an ultramarathon runner (sometimes).
How to apply: Please visit https://jobs.vanmoof.com/london-bike-doctor/en
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vanmoof.com.