LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER THAN A COMPANY THAT IS GOING PLACES.
WHEELBASE is the UK’s largest cycle store and we have been at the forefront of the industry for the last 25 years. We live and breathe bikes and have built up our business in the Lake District National Park with some of the UK’s best mountain and road rides right outside our HQ. We opened our second store WHEELBASE North East in 2016 and our third store WHEELBASE Yorkshire in 2018. We have ambitious plans for further expansion of our retail and e-commerce divisions.
Our e-commerce division is based out of our Lake District HQ and has seen significant growth over the past year; we pride ourselves on offering a premium shopping experience to our mail order customers through excellent customer service via our website, telephone and email.
LOCATION: WHEELBASE Lake District, LA8 9LR
ABOUT THE JOB:
- To offer first-class customer service to all of our online customers
- Provide advice, assistance and expertise on mountain, road, electric, leisure, kids and adventure bikes
- The role is fast paced, varied and testing
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
- Answer customer email enquiries
- Assist customers on the telephone
- Tender payments and process refunds efficiently
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure orders are fulfilled
- Complete other tasks within your team as required
- Passionate about cycling
- Confident, outgoing, polite and helpful
- Willingness to develop inter-personal skills and product knowledge
- Team player
- Good organisational skills
- Be able to work under pressure
SALARY: We offer a competitive salary based on ability and experience.
PLEASE SEND YOUR C.V. AND COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 28 February 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.