Website Yellow Jersey Bicycle Insurance
We are we are looking for a proactive marketing and partnerships executive to join the team. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking for a marketing role in the cycling industry.
You will be responsible for running the established affiliate marketing scheme. All of our partners are cycling and triathlon focused businesses so this role really suits someone with experience in these markets or with a passion for the sports. You’ll need to be self-motivated and organised however you will get great support from the wider team to help you reach your goals.
Additionally, you will also be responsible for rolling out weekly brand newsletters and overseeing our social media channels and wider marketing tasks as they arise.
You’ll need to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in either a marketing or partnerships role. You should be comfortable writing copy and confident forming relationships and speaking with partners to grow our network and activate our partnerships productively. We have lots of exciting work in the pipeline so it’s an excellent time to be joining the business.
Affiliate and partnerships marketing
- Work with Head of Marketing on strategy and targets for affiliate marketing and forecasting
- Managing and developing partner outreach and relationships
- Proactively grow revenue and affiliate marketing activity to meet targets
- Maintain affiliate and affinity marketing outreach documents and reports
- Keep up to date on industry news and development
- Manage affiliate invoicing
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters
- Manage organic social channels
- Generate monthly reports
- Take ownership for blog content and newsletter distribution (co-ordinating external contributors, writing content and generating ideas)
- Writing and proofreading copy for marketing materials; both for internal use and for partners
- Work with the team with any agencies who support with content in any form
PR & marketing support
- Providing proactive, creative support to help develop marketing campaigns
- Sponsorship activation: working with key partners and events on joint activation programmes
- Provide ad hoc event support when required
- Support PR activity and campaigns
- Attend team and staff meetings as and when required
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your manager/team leader
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to liaise with colleagues at all levels of seniority within the business and network with third party providers
- Good industry knowledge and the desire to keep up to date with current trends
- A basic understanding of insurance and its principles
- Highly self-motivated with a desire to see projects through to completion
How to apply: Send CV to HR@theplangroup.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to HR@theplangroup.co.uk.