Marketing Assistant – Content Management and Product Presentation | Permanent | Full time | Edinburgh
Hotlines are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join the team.
The Marketing Assistant role ensures Hotlines can deliver and execute its brand marketing plans. This role will assist the Head of Marketing in delivering brand specific marketing plans across a multitude of marketing platforms. This role will play a key part in ensuring our brands are professionally and creatively presented on our B2B, sales documentation and in store point of sale.
- B2B Maintenance – ensuring our B2B website is presenting our products and brands in an accurate and compelling way. Regularly checking the performance of the B2B and ensuring all ranges listed and priced correctly.
- B2B Reporting – creating regular reports that highlight the sales performance of the B2B website, including specific promotions/campaigns.
- Website news and newsletter production – updating news section of website and regular newsletter communications covering key brands.
- Compile and distribute magazine and online brand coverage to staff and dealers to highlight positive reviews and editorial.
- Sales Tools – developing brand sales presentations for the field sales team to present to our dealers.
- Ad hoc sales presentations – develop decks for specific sales meetings.
- Point of Sale – developing planograms for in store point of sale, sourcing and managing stock of display materials and ensuring they are maintained and updated according to commercial priorities.
- SKU range management for brand packages/sales campaigns.
- Brand information – maintain our brand assets database to ensure it is accurate and up to date.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of digital marketing and website presentation.
- Excellent PowerPoint and excel skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and numeracy skills.
- Good understanding of all marketing channels.
- Keen interest in cycling and good understanding of key product categories.
- Passionate about the products and brands Hotlines sells.
- Good eye for design and digital product presentation.
- Interest in web design and management.
- Great team player.
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
Hotlines & WiggleCRC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.