Website Orange Bikes
Located in Halifax, West Yorkshire, Orange Bikes are firmly established in the cycle industry as a leading manufacturer of high-end bicycles, dating back to 1988.
We are looking for a talented individual to come and join our dynamic team.
You’ll be creative and a strong team player. Have an instinct for writing and sharing engaging content that resonates with audiences. You will have already gained 3-5 years’ experience as a writer, social media or content marketing specialist.
Creating and writing the best digital content to raise the profile of the Orange Bikes brand, reinforce the company’s status as an industry thought-leader and increase its following and rankings across all digital channels.
The successful candidate will be:
- Confident and articulate with a proven track record of end to end digital content management across a range of channels including social media, online advertising and web sites.
- Excellent long and short-form writing skills within b2b and b2c sectors.
- Attention to detail: impeccable spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Experience of managing and growing social media accounts using analytics, reporting and scheduling tools.
- Enthusiastic team player – able to build constructive relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Experience within the bike industry.
- Experience with social media management platforms. EG: Hootsuite.
- Some video or photography experience.
What we can do for you:
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, depending on your experience.
23 days holiday, plus bank holidays with the opportunity to earn extra days holiday after 5 years of service.
Generous staff discounts.
The Company’s working hours are Monday-Thursday 8:00 am until 5:00 pm with ½ hour for lunch. Fridays are 8:00 am until 1 pm (Yes, 1 pm!)
Due to the nature of the role, some flexibility will be required from time to time in order to meet business requirements.
If you think that this role has got your name all over it, then let’s hear a bit about you.
Please send your C.V and covering letter to email@example.com
We usually receive a large number of applications so unfortunately, we won’t be able to reply to all of them. We will only contact those who have been successful in progressing to the interview process.
All applications treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Orange Bikes is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.