Website Morvélo Bicycle
Morvélo Bicycle Apparel is looking for a dynamic new Marketing Coordinator. A love and knowledge of road, mountain bike and gravel is a must.
It is an exciting and varied role that will see the right candidate grow in responsibility as the business continues to expand. As Morvélo is a small and passionate team, it is more than a standard marketing role: not only will your creative ideas and detailed planning and execution drive sales, but your passion and knowledge of cycling will enable us to explore and develop new areas and you will also work closely with our web development agency to optimise conversion rate and customer retention. You will also be involved with events and photoshoots both in the UK and abroad.
Not to mention also having input and ideas on our new product lines and designs, testing all our clothing on your regular rides.
You’ll be joining a company that prides itself on doing and thinking differently to the majority of other cycle brands. We have a long history in action sports and lifestyle and this influences our approach as we continue to make Morvélo a brand that straddles cycling, fashion and design.
Morvélo is based in the vibrant city of Brighton with excellent riding on the doorstep.
Working alongside the two founder-directors, responsibilities will include:
- Manage our social media presence to grow our following and influence, and to engage with our customers.
- Identify and explore new marketing initiatives in relation to ambassadors, events and collaborations.
- Work with our ambassadors to deliver written and photographic content for use on our own site and also that of our retailers
- Work closely with our retailers to help them promote the Morvélo brand
- The development and activation of weekly and monthly trading plans
- Working with our web development agency to optimise organic and paid traffic through continued improvements to our website design and functionality
- Working with our Paid Media agency to deliver and continually test/optimise campaigns; including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google and Bing, in line with company goals
- Weekly management of all Mailchimp email campaigns, including monitoring and updating our automated welcome programs, working on contact segmentation and automation for targeted campaigns
- Management of customer loyalty program, including ongoing testing and optimisation
- Develop customer research programs, including A/B testing, to gain insights into improving customer journey and conversion
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on activity ROI and site performance
You will need to have:
- Passion, insight and knowledge of the road, mountainbike and gravel/bikepacking markets
- Strong knowledge of content marketing principles to support brand building
- Experience of marketing and e-commerce retail
- A driven personality, able to multitask, prioritise and work as a key member of a small team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working closely with developers to implement digital change
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- An excellent understanding of e-commerce customer journeys and a proven ability to use testing and optimisation to drive KPIs
- A working understanding of Facebook and Instagram business tools
- A working understanding of Mailchimp, including using automation, segmentation and A/B testing to drive effective retention and retargeting strategies
- A good command of written English and an ability to write brand-aligned copy
- Knowledge of the Shopify platform
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Experience with Google AdWords
Salary & Benefits:
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Flexible hours based around a 9am-5pm working day, 5 days a week
Discounted, or more than often, free clothing
Salary £20,000 – £25,000 dependant on experience
To apply for this role then please email your CV and any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.