Website ImpressedLondon LTD
Love fixing things?
Love helping others?
ImpressedLondon has the perfect job for you if you found yourself saying yes to these questions. We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individual to start their Impressed London Adventure in our Belsize Park store in London.
Main Purpose of the Job
Workshop – Bike building, repairs and pre delivery inspection
Sales – Meet Sales Targets and Margins
Customers – Deliver Excellent Customer Service Operations
About the Role:
As one of our Mechanics, tinkering on your bike will no longer be just a hobby. We want hands-on, technically minded individuals who understand the importance of taking care of our customer’s pride and joy. You will be helping keep our customer’s wheels turning.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in a bike shop environment is essential
- Adept in mechanical repairs
- Personable outgoing nature that can proactively build great relationships with our customers
- Be approachable and able to demonstrate strong communication skills that are tailored to customers with varying levels of cycling experience
- A flexible and adept team player
- Strong problem solving skills
Key Responsibilities – Bike building, repairs and pre delivery inspection
- Assessing and providing estimates for customers for bike repairs
- Assessing and providing estimate for full service and parts (age and condition of bike)
- Manage the workflow and agree and manage customer due and delivery dates
- Manage the ordering of parts /repairs for the customer
- Maintain stock levels in the workshop
- Assist the customer sales team on the shop floor as and when required
ImpressedLondon is just about to open running/cycling/ swimming boutique shop in Belsize Park/Hampstead London (NW3).
In our shop we will be selling small number of carefully selected brands of professional-class bikes, stylish high-performance cyclist clothes/running/swimming and accessories, do repairs and equipment fitting, as well as provide personalized advice on cycling/running/triathlon events trainings.
What we can offer you:
- A great salary package depending upon experience
- Up to 28 Days Holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Staff discount scheme
- Product training
- Overtime potential during busy periods
- Quarterly bonus potential
Job Type: Full-time
- Bike Industry: 3 years (Preferred)
- Cycle Industry: 3 years (Preferred)
- retail: 2 years (Preferred)
If you have a passion for all things cycling and offering first class customer service, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send a cover note along with your CV to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.