Website Giant Store Liverpool
Giant Liverpool was the first Giant brand store in the UK. We are family owned, with the owners working in the store as part of our friendly team.
We’re looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic full time mechanic to work as part of our workshop team. You will also be able to work out on the shop floor, providing friendly and knowledgeable customer assistant and sales.
You will be expected to provide exceptional customer service and have confidence in explaining the work needed both in-person and over the phone. We’re looking for a skilled mechanic that can easily identify and diagnose problems, and that is comfortable working within a time limit completing all jobs on schedule to a high standard.
A genuine passion/interest in cycling is essential.
Salary £16,000 – £20,000 subject to ability & experience
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills & Experiences
- An ideal candidate will have experience working as part of a team in a busy servicing workshop within the previous six months.
- You should be familiar with road, mountain and hybrid bikes and the various and current technologies they feature.
- A Cytech level 2 or above qualification would be preferable but not essential.
- Excellent technical knowledge – ability to work on any type of bike to a high standard from a small puncture repair to a full bike build from scratch
- IT skills
- Must be able to work quickly & efficiently.
Closing date 7th July 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.