We are seeking mechanics and an e-bike sales person to continue our expansion in Christchurch and Poole”
- Experience preferred but not essential
- We will consider applicants for the Government Kickstart Scheme (16 – 24 year olds receiving Universal Credit)
- We will consider applicants for the Government Apprenticeship Scheme (16 year olds and above)
- Self motivated, driven and able to work as a team
- Able to provide excellent levels of customer service
- Smart and well presented
- Able to communicate well with customers and work colleagues
- Maintenance, repairs and servicing and/or e-bike sales
- To be able to book work in and out using our EPOS system so a basic level of computer literacy is necessary
- To maintain a smart, tidy and safe working environment
Cyclefix (Poole) was established in 2006 with an open clinical workshop. The business model is proven and we expanded to Christchurch in June 2019 with the introduction of e-bike sales. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to earn above industry standard wages and share in the profit.
If you feel that you would like to consider a position at Cyclefix please send your CV and information to email@example.com. Also feel free to ring Graham Harman on 07966 765110 to discuss any matter.
All applications and communications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.