Website FreeFlow Technologies
Based in Scotland, FreeFlow is a young and ambitious start-up dedicated to producing a range of eco-friendly transport solutions to a wide range of customers.
Using our patented technology, our e-bike transmissions provide the power needed to delight riders when they want it, but also ride like a normal bike, when motor assistance is no longer required.
To enable us to meet our ambitious growth targets, we are expanding our Technical and Manufacturing teams significantly. We need enthusiastic professionals to help us get our ideas into people’s lives as soon as we can.
About the Position:
We are looking for an experienced cycle mechanics to work in our Scotland production facility. Working with the development team to assemble bikes that will form a test/demo fleet, along with continued work building protype bikes for test.
The position is also a key cog in the assembly production process of the go to market product.
- Assembly of test bikes/demo
- Assembly of prototype eBike transmissions
- Production assembly of go to market systems for bike brands
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience working in a bicycle workshop essential.
- Cytech II or equivalent qualifications an advantage.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Hardworking, professional and highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Methodical with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Hands on, ‘can do’, proactive approach with the ability to use your own initiative
- Excellent time management skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary range
- 25 Days holiday
- Flexible hours based around a core 5 days a week, 8h per day
- Huge career development opportunities at a high growth
- Opportunities to travel
How to apply: If you are currently living in Scotland and would like to apply, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: TBC on application
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.