Website Chicken Cyclekit
Job Title: Merchandise Admin Assistant
Chicken Cyclekit are looking to expand their merchandising team and are creating the role of Merchandise Admin Assistant to work in their busy merchandising office. This role has a primary focus on managing stock throughout the business to ensure excellent availability of stock for our network of customers across the UK.
The Chicken Cyclekit portfolio includes some of the biggest brands in the industry and we strive to ensure that our dealers get the best support and brand experience the industry can offer.
This role is being created to support the growth of Chicken Cyclekit. Reporting to the Brand Sales and Key Accounts Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Setting up range sheets for customers.
- Preparing price files.
- Managing stock within the business to maximise availability & achieve sales targets.
- Setting up & maintaining SKU level information.
- General administration to support the buying and merchandising team.
Experience and Skills required
- Experience in administration roles.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Intermediate MS Excel (Pivot Tables, vlookups).
- Comfortable in working in a small but friendly team.
- Ability to identify problems and implement appropriate solutions.
- A strong interest in cycling is highly desirable.
Salary is dependent on experience.
To apply for this position, please direct your CV’s to Richard.Vaughan@chickencyclekit.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Richard.Vaughan@chickencyclekit.co.uk.