Website YT Industries
Mill Sales Agent (m/f/d)
YT have recently announced the opening of their new YT Mill and Service Hub within the Surrey Hills, in the UK. The goal for the Mill, is for the customer to have a truly unique YT experience when they visit. The entire range of bikes will be on display; from the 130mm Izzo trail bike, the gravity greedy Capra and eBike; the Decoy.
The mission for the Mill Showroom Sales Agent is to become a leader in front of house customer service, product knowledge and highly influential in how you engage with our customers. It is important to ensure that each potential and existing customer have an exceptional experience within the Mill. The position will create a first point of contact for many of our customer and must show our core values and a reason why a customer would want to join our family. This particular role will add the additional support to the Mill team to allow them to improve the day to day running on the Mill, plus increase the customers experience.
This role will be a great opportunity to be surrounded by the product and have an influence on the business going forward.
- Selling our bikes and ensuring targets are met.
- Provide expert level guidance for all YT products including. Suspension setup, drive train operations and all
- Ensure our customer experience within the Mill is first class
- Create a community spirit around the UK Mill. Including organising customer rides weekly.
- Assist the running of our Rolling Circus program
- Make sure the Mill always has a wow factor
- Ensure all demo bikes are at a first class standard
- Execute Mill product flow, restocking, back of showroom operation, supply needs
- Manage daily showroom maintenance.
- Representing YT at trade and consumer events from time to time
- Being able to step into other roles when required.
- Supporting sales of all YT products across our networks
- Developing strong working relationships with other employees
- Support our social media platform with content.
- Support with the Black Rogue Coffee store where required.
- The role is Tuesday to Satruday
What you bring in
- Sales. Happy to engage with customers and sell them the correct product for their needs
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Honesty/integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- A mechanical background. 2 years experience, Making sure the demo/test fleet are in perfect working order at all times
- Follow through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, with all our customers.
- Attention to detail. Makes sure the Mill is always able to give our customers an exceptional experience.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get stuff done
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including emails.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish and overall collaborative working relationship.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Listening skills. Let the customer speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Knowledge of the mountain bike scene, competitor brands and a good level of bike technical knowledge.
- Experience has worked in sales within the industry previously.
- Relationship builder. Creating a good relationship with a customer.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Independent, responsible work with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a team with highly motivated colleagues
- A secure job in an innovative company
- The opportunity to actively shape a successful brand
How to apply: Please email James.Lawrence@yt-industries.com
To apply for this job email your details to James.Lawrence@yt-industries.com.