ASSOS UK & Ireland has an opportunity for a National Sales Manager. The position is responsible for identifying leads, servicing and enhancing our dealer network, ensuring that ASSOS dealers have the correct product, information and skills to support the growth of the ASSOS brand to achieve increased market share.
The ASSOS UK & IRELAND Sales Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining our dealer network in the UK & Ireland, ensuring we are properly represented in all regions of the country. You will work extensively with dealers to ensure the advantages of ASSOS are communicated, that dealers are equipped with the correct product, the knowledge to sell and passion to grow.
- Be the point of contact for assigned retail partners, regularly visiting and telephoning them on a set schedule.
- Sell-in of Pre Orders, Re-Orders and Backorder management, you will be required to support your decision making with data analytics.
- Selling product and educating dealers using provided tools and new initiatives which you will create applying experience based knowledge.
- Actively using the sales cycle, from prospecting, qualifying and closing to regular follow up, in order to expand our dealer network / sales in the region.
- Build business plans with our partners, identifying opportunities, ensuring product is available and that initiatives are coordinated with our global and national marketing campaigns.
- Managing, assisting and cooperating with the other members of the sales team to ensure that everyone hits agreed KPIs.
- Ensuring accounts payable are received on time.
- Be an expert on all things ASSOS
We are looking for a sales professional. You will enjoy traveling to all parts of the UK & Ireland, and will be expected to be on the road a minimum of 3 days a week. You will report to a UK Line Manager in person on a weekly basis at our sales meeting in our office in the South East, where you will present to the sales team opportunities and developments in the market. You will be expected to carry out evening and weekend work to support our retailers and the brand including trade shows. Some international travel will be a part of this exciting role. You will have a keen eye for detail, the ability to work independently and have the professional approach befitting a premium brand.
The Ideal candidate will have:
Exceptional sales skills; lead development, order building, upselling, cross-selling and account management
Strong customer service administrative, and organizational skills.
High aptitude for planning and analysis with command of Excel (Pivot Tables, lookups, formulae building) a must
Experience in working with enterprise software systems; NetSuite is preferred, but Oracle, SAP, etc.
Good oral and written skills.
3+ years of bicycle or outdoor industry experience preferred.
University education, or relevant experience
A professional and calm demeanor.
A strong work ethic and desire to win
Knowledge of the ASSOS brand
A full clean driving license is a must.
What we offer
- Competitive salary up to £34,000 with a bonus structure, dependent on experience.
- Company car* is provided, telephone and laptop computer
- A young and vibrant team with an ambitious company culture
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous product allowance
- The opportunity to work with one of the most recognizable and respected brands in the industry
Please send your CV with a covering letter giving details of why you believe you are the ideal candidate to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.