WiggleCRC are looking to recruit a PDI Technician to join the team in our Wolverhampton Distribution Centre.
WiggleCRC is a fast-paced company filled with talented, passionate people. We ship thousands of bikes, components, clothing and accessories to over 115 countries on a daily basis and pride ourselves on the quality of products we sell, speed of delivery and first-class customer service. We offer many opportunities across a wide variety of departments in which we will engage your skills to their full potential.
What will you be doing?
The successful candidate will work on the assembly of bikes in line with PDI process
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and configuration of high quality bikes before dispatch.
- Monitoring and assessing quality of completed bikes using quality checklists
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety regulations
- Completion of regular housekeeping duties
Who are we looking for?
- The ability to demonstrate proficiency in bike assembly
- Proven working experience and the ability to clearly demonstrate a solid understanding in the pre delivery inspection process
- 6 months experience in a workshop environment.
- Proven quality control with the ability to identify bike faults
- Positive can do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Cytech Qualification – level 2 essential, level 3 desirable
- Actual exposure to the Warehouse Management System and Live- Apps in relation to bike order process
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you: Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
Being diverse and inclusive are key to our company values. You can find out more about the actions we’re taking to support diversity on the Wiggle and Chain Reactions careers page on our websites.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.