Website Avon Valley Cyclery
Title: Pre-Delivery Inspection Mechanic
Job Location: Our independent store in the heart of Bath
How to apply: Application is by CV, including 2 referees and a letter of interest, stating why you would like the role and how you fit the skill requirements.
Contact us via the form on this website or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications – 12 noon Friday 28th May 2020
Pre-Delivery Inspection Mechanic
We’re a lively city centre store covering a diverse range of cycling genres where everybody is welcome.
We stock a wide range of bikes and kit so whether it’s a light-weight bike for the kids, something practical for leisure and commute, or perhaps a high end shiny play thing to charge into the hills by road or track at the weekends, we have it covered.
We need someone who is friendly, creative and self-motivated, who enjoys working as part of a team.
This is a workshop focused role in which you will prepare new bikes to a high standard with a PDI (pre delivery inspection) service ready for either customer collection in store or repacking in preparation for dispatch. There will be an element of customer interaction providing service to our customers in store as well as providing the same approachable service to remote customers via phone and email.
The aim is to at all times give the highest standard of service with a friendly approach.
- Cytec Technical One or similar recognised service qualification.
- A friendly, open and helpful manner when dealing with the public.
- An interest in outdoor pursuits with supporting knowledge of bicycles and cycling being favourable.
- The ability to work flexibly and as part of a team to fulfil daily routine tasks.
- A proactive and self-motivating outlook.
- An organised methodical approach in time management and daily duties.
- Pride in fulfilling tasks to a consistently high standard.
Salary and Benefits
- £18,600 p.a.
- 28 days holiday a year inclusive of bank holidays based on a 5 day working week
- Optional enrolment into employer contribution pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discount (calculated at trade cost + vat)
- Additional training can be provided for a successful candidate willing to pursue further development of their professional skills and qualifications through in store experience and industry recognised qualifications.
40 hours over a 5 day week, including Saturdays and Bank Holidays
9am to 6 pm (1 hour lunch)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.