Website Extra UK
Extra UK is one of the country’s leading distributors of cycling parts and accessories with an enviable
curated portfolio of market leading brands.
To meet the ever-changing requirements of the market while ensuring continued focus and growth, we are looking to recruit two Retail Specialists (one North, one South of the UK) to represent the Fizik, Crankbrothers, Brooks and Selle Royal brands.
Working closely with the Extra UK Brand Management team, Head of Brands and Area Sales Managers, the role of the Retail Specialist is to promote the Selle Royal Group brands to bicycle dealers within the assigned area (North and South) and to represent the brands at consumer shows and events. This includes:
- Regular visits to bicycle dealers to train and support store owners and staff on the brands latest products, categories and technologies
- Improve in-store visibility of the brands and develop the product range offering
- In-store installation and merchandising of POS and other marketing tools
- Provide market research and feedback to the brand owners and Extra UK team
- Attend in-store events to represent the brands and educate consumers
- Attend national shows and events to represent the brands
- Support the brands in other activities including trade shows and sales meetings
- Collaborate with Extra UK Brand Mangers, Sales Team, Marketing Team, Customer Service and key staff within the Selle Royal Group
- Provide content and Social Media activity to promote brand activities
- Help to identity brand ambassadors and sponsorship opportunities
This is a field-based role and will require regular travel / time away from home. The successful applicants should be able to manage their time effectively and be able to work on their own initiative, while maintaining regular contact with the relevant staff at Extra UK and Selle Royal Group.
While full product training will be provided, retail knowledge of the bicycle market as well as enthusiasm and understanding of all types of riding (Road, MTB, Gravel and Urban) are necessary to excel in this role. Applicants must also hold a full UK driving license.
To perform the duties required of this role, a company van, fuel card, laptop and smart phone will be
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be great at this role to email@example.com quoting reference CSS1 in the subject field.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.